Music Gear News
NAMM 2020 | Behringer releases System 55 modules
Behringer has just announced the System 55 Modules for The NAMM Show.
Just when we thought we'd heard all the news from NAMM 2020, Behringer launches the System 55 modules. It's looking set to be a fantastic year for modular synth creators!
Behringer has authentically reproduced over 20 Eurorack modules. They're based on the 55, 35, and 15 series of Moog Modular from the 1970's. These are sure to get new users into modular thanks to their super affordable price point. We don't know much just yet, here's what we have so far:
- 961 Interface – dual multi-channel V-trig to S-trig converter and dual S-trig to V-trig converter
- CP3A-M Control Panel Mixer – 4 inputs, 2 outputs, 4 point multiple
- 995 Attenuators – 3 separate attenuators
- 911 Envelope Generator
- 911A Dual Trigger Delay
- 923 Filters – low and high pass
- CP35 Attenuators – 4 passive attenuators and multiples
- 921A Oscillator Driver
- 914 Fixed Filter Bank – 12 bandpass filters plus low and high pass
- CP3A-0 Oscillator Controller
- 902 VCA – 2 inputs and outputs
- 992 Control Voltages – 4-channel CV routing
- 904A Voltage Controlled Low Pass Filter
- 944 Multiples
- 903A Random Signal Generator
- CP1A Power Supply Module
- 904B Voltage Controlled High Pass Filter
- 921 Voltage Controlled Oscillator – 6 waveforms
- 962 Sequential Switch
- 921B Oscillator
- 960 Sequential Controller
Find out more | Behringer Synths
See the latest > NAMM Show music gear and news
Related Music News
Behringer has just announced System 55 Modules for The NAMM Show.
Line 6 expands the legendary POD family with the POD Go, delivering the same HX modelling as the premium Helix in an ultra-portable format.
Behringer reveals the details of its new System 100 Eurorack modules
The Moog Subsequent 25 is a brand-new 2-note paraphonic synthesizer, building on the strengths of the award-winning Sub Phatty.
NAMM 2020 | Twisted Electrons spins into FM synthesizers. Capture the sound of classic video game systems.
Fender has updated its artist catalogue with guitars suitable for the pyrotechnic playing of Tom Morello, the heavy riffing of Jim Root, plus the virtuoso melodies of Eric Johnson with a new ''Stories Collection'' Stratocaster
Recent Music News
NAMM 2020 | Have SJC stolen the show at NAMM 2020? Take a closer look at their new releases.
NAMM 2020 | Empress Effects has released the ZOIA Euroburo. Introducing the ZOIA modular guitar pedal in a new Eurorack format.
Sontronics releases its new Podcast Pro microphone
NAMM 2020 | Not all comebacks are bad, sometimes they start with a boom: SE1-X. Take a closer look at the classic SE monosynth.
NAMM 2020 | After 7 years’ R&D, Universal Audio has launched LUNA, a premium production and recording system available for all UA Thunderbolt interface users.
Missed the first two editions of the Dookie Drive? Don’t worry! Version 3 is here, and it’s got a unicorn on it…